|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
|Type Of Machine||Circular|
|Transmission Structure||Eccentric Vibrating Shaker|
|Size (Feet)||2 TO 4|
|Capacity (Ton/Hour)||50 KG TO 2000 KG|
|Motor Power (Horse Power)||0.5 TO 2 HP|
|Application||Abrasive Industry, Coal Mine, Mineral Separation, Chemical Industry|
|Material||Iron, Stainless Steel|
Bhalani Inline Vibro Screen also known as “Flo-Thru” Low-Profile Vibro screen. Inline vibroscreen employ two vibratory motors mounted on opposing exterior sidewalls of the unit, reducing minimum height requirements significantly. This Bhalani inline vibro screen innovation also enables the bottom outlet to be located directly below the top inlet, allowing material to fall vertically through the screen at high rates. The low profile separator has a single vertically mounted motor to generate a sifting motion across the screen plane. The Inline Low Profile vibroscreen offers high capacities of wet or dry scalping in a low headroom design.
· Less plant area with higher outputs.
· Motor force for maximizing screening efficiency and capacity.
· Hassle-free cleaning and maintenance in place without disassembly.
· Adjustable motor mounting angle.
· Lesser manpower as easy to operate.
· Low installation cost.
· Personalised inlets and outlets.
· High temperature applications
· High capacity scalping applications
· pre-packing screening applications
· Batch processes plant applications
· Installation above Storage tank / blenders / mixers